They have a lot of new programs for the summer terms; in Brazil, China, Croatia, France, Indonesia, Japan, Israel and Russia this year, which are included in the over 30 summer programs which are U-Md. sponsored, as well as 5 University-affiliated programs.
It seems there's a place and course for every student.
What regions or countries are missing from University programs?
Are there any classes you'd like to see offered in a specific destination?
1 comment:
I like how the University gives students the opportunity to study abroad in countries all over the world. I think Maryland is pretty good with that. What I would like to see is Maryland's affiliations more actively advertised so students know that even if a country is not offered directly through the University, we have affiliations with other colleges that may offer such countries. For instance, last semester I studied abroad in Ghana, but did so through the University of Nevada. I still paid tuition through Maryland just because the two schools are affiliated however it took me awhile to figure out that I can do this.
Post a Comment